Saturday, September 6, 2008

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I am about to blog about blogging! What kind of a dork am I?!

So here's the deal. I've been out and about promoting the poo out of the Zoo and you know what I've learned? Blogging is a full time job!!

I thought when I started this whole adventure I was going to be doing it for fun and it would just be a fun little outlet for all my frustrations and amusement. Then the virus spread and now I am on the quest to become the next Super Blogger.

How serious has it gotten? I just spent an hour dropping my Entrecard! I was disappointed this morning when I found out my E card "cost" less than it did yesterday! I was bummed because my blogroll didn't have more new stuff on it.

So now I'm wondering. Am I obsessed, addicted or possessed?

Stupid Bloggy Land! Taking over my life.......fricka fracka mumble grumble snorf fracka fricka

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am busy promoting, it just sucks ya in..

Kris said...

Yes, you are a dork. (I love that word, and I seldom see people use it)

Anyway, I've been sucked in too. I started my blog to promote my business website. Now I spend way too much time blogging about it. It's way too much fun.

I don't think it's an obsession, I think we've found something that we truly love to do.

Keep it up, I like the content on your blog and am stumbling it.

Unknown said...

I am with ya! Some days blogging turns into a full day job!

Anonymous said...

i thought about quitting my day just just so i can do blogging activities, surf the web and write. lol

i love the web, so much to do. work gets in the way. it is addictive and so is EC. i can only drop a lot on the weekends, during the week, i can't do too much

Anonymous said...

I hear ya' loud and clear. As a matter of fact, I am going to have a long talk with myself today about my priorities; when and how long each day I can really afford to blog! I'll let you know how it goes. There will probably be a fierce argument that ensues. LOL