Friday, January 23, 2009

Awards Season!

Yay! My pal Sunny B (aka The X Mom) sent me a pretty cool award today. You've probably seen it - the "Honest Scrap" award? And of course I'm honored. I'm not very good at the tagging thing butI am pretty good at saying Thank you!


So here are the rules:

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. (Well that would be my blogroll over there <--- but Sunny already stole several of those.)

Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap".

Well, there is no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

List at least ten honest things about yourself.

So 10 things? Hmmm...Let's see.
1. I don't like to eat. Only if I'm hungry and even then it can be a struggle.
2. If I don't have my workout in the morning I get really cranky and moody in the afternoon.
3. I don't recycle. I try to reuse but the bin concept is just too much for me.
4. I have been on the computer today instead of folding laundry and mopping the floor like I'm supposed to.
5. I didn't shower yesterday (and possibly the day before). Good news! I squeezed a speed shower in this morning after my yoga.
6. I hate TV. Despise it. Would love to be able to throw the TV through the plate glass window if it wouldn't end my marriage.
7. My taste in music stinks. I listen to Frank and Dean and random other artists modern and past but nothing that anyone else would want to listen to.
8. I hate social situations. I always feel like I have to measure up to other people's standards without knowing what those standards are.
9. My self doubt has talked me out of taking on projects that could lead me closer to my dreams.
10. The smell of brussel sprouts turns my stomach. Not dramatic but if you saw the various shades of green I turn you would at least be fascinated!

1 comment:

TheXMom said...

I would also like to throw the TV out...I seldom watch it. Threaten to throw the computer out and consider your life over.