Monday, January 12, 2009

Leave a Message Already!!


**The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. (No clue who said it but they are pretty much right!)**


There has been a phone number calling me on the hour every hour for the last two days. And you say, "Well, why don't you answer it?" Because I don't know anyone from the Miami area of Florida. But I have another question.


Why won't these people leave a message? I DO have voice mail. It is NOT full. I check it regularly and if you are someone I know or someone I need to call back, I call you back. But guess what?


If you don't leave a message, I STILL have no idea who you are and therefore will continue to ignore your call. So we can keep playing this game of me ignoring you and you wasting your time but know this, if your insanity wakes my children up from a much needed nap, I WILL be calling the phone company and blocking your number just for harassment.


Leave the message already! You obviously WANT to talk to me or you wouldn't call every hour. How do you know I'm not in a hospital somewhere with an executive assistant returning my calls? How is Wonder Kid supposed to know she's supposed to call you back if you don't leave a message?


Please! When you call someone, if they don't answer the phone unless they are family or a BFF whose number you know and dial in your sleep.....LEAVE A MESSAGE ALREADY!!!

2 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Something like that has happened to me too. The first time I answere in a very angry voice and told them that they woke all 8 of my kids up and to NEVER call back again. Another time it happened I let my 2 year old answer the phone and "talk" to them. It stopped! lol Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. I'm the same way.