Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: The Little Chef!

Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching so I thought I would look back and see what the Little Chef and I were up to. You have to LOVE some homemade mozzarella sticks! Yum!
And before anyone accuses me of being an unfit mother, he did the coating and I did the frying.
Don't worry. We have the Steelers apron ready for this year!
For more Wordless Wednesday (I don't do that very well do I?) check out Mom Dot.
Other things to check out while you're there?
Label Daddy's sponsorship for BlogHer - It could be you!
Dottie Awards '09!

6 comments:

Momstart said...

I love cooking together

Staci A said...

Looks like a good little helper! And homemade mozzarella sticks sound so good!

Bloggymommy said...

Chef in training! I love it!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

LOL. That is cute. Looks fun!

Blessings Abound said...

I love my little helpers and I bet you do too!:)

Kristen Andrews said...

it is so fun to have kids help cook!