Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Cents Tuesday: Choices, Choices.


Got Two Cents? Head over to Tu Tu's Bliss and snag your own pennies. And remember while Jen is generous enough to give us a topic, you can really share your two cents on just about anything you feel inclined to spout off about. Have fun!

And in case you didn't have enough inspiration to participate she's hav ing a rocking contest this week too! Check it out and give your two cents!

This week is all about Choices. Yes, it is a wonderful topic and heaven knows I have plenty of fodder that could take us to a deep dark place. But we all know that's not my speed. Let's instead talk about some of the choices I've made this week shall we? Yes, I know it's only Tuesday but I have already racked up some doozies.

Good choice - dog sitting for neighbor while he was out of town for two weeks.
Bad choice - not making sure I went out to the yard every few days to clean up after him.
Worse choice - not paying very close attention to where I was walking in my already smashed down flops.

Good choice - eating a garden salad with grilled chicken and a low fat Asian dressing for dinner last night.
Bad choice - having a heaping bowl of ice cream for dessert.
Worse choice - adding sugared strawberries, chocolate syrup and cool whip to the ice cream.

Good choice - finishing up the yard cleanup this morning
Bad choice - not looking where I was grabbing while I was trimming monkey grass (remember the whole dog thing?)
Worse choice - not wearing any gloves while I was working.

Good choice - being compassionate when Beloved woke up with my flu this morning
Bad choice - encouraging him to stay home from work
Worse choice - not finding somewhere else to be today while he is home with the flu and nothing to do

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL!! Too funny.

♥ Kathy said...

aww LOL that was great! Hope the flu leaves quickly!

Melissa said...

Yummy...I coming to your house for dessert.... and I want the "worst choice" :)

Amy said...

Oh Thanks for stopping by and talking about my "Two Cents" here is the answers to your questions I think. Yes, instructions can be hard to follow and understand while you are trying to put something together. This is when I ask a friend for help or my husband. I am not that crafty when it comes time to put something together. I know sad. Men they just want to see if they can do it with out following the instructions. I think that is just how they work. A child is a child and I think they do as they please. Yeah, like when they only listen to you when they want to follow what you are saying. I only have a one year old so I am not dealing with that yet. What did you mean by a follow up to the "Two Cents" Did she do one like this already? Or are you wondering how this "Two Cents" will pan out.

I loved your "Two Cents" There are good choices and bad ones like you said. I love the ice cream the best.

Jessica said...

LOL, I hate when my husband is sick. It's worse than when my 3 year old is sick! I feel your pain!