Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Topic for Next Week's Show me the Funny!

I've been wracking my brain for an idea for next week's Funny and I finally had one. Guess where? That's right Bowl Fans! In the bathroom!

If you want feature space (which we all know you do!), you have to use a bathroom word. Toilet, bowl, toilet paper, flush, potty or any other bathroom related idea you can come up with. Come on, people! I can't be the only one potty training or cleaning the bathroom! You can do this. Remember to take the button with you for your post and send me back your link for consideration for next week's feature. There will still be a linky so even if you are funny outside of the bathroom you'll still have a chance to share.

Any takers? Flush ya next week!

1 comment:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Hey girl,,,,,,loving the blog you have going here. Fantastic!!
I too love humor and you've sure got it going at your blog.
Hey drop by mine if you have a moment or two, dop in to mine and say hi. (I found you off ot TuTu's blog....ain't she the bestest???)
Take good care and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl